Add Insight supports three main types of clients.
Reviewing these descriptions of each will help you determine if Add Insight is the right accounting professional for your needs and what level of support you are looking for. Add Insight looks to maintain a balance of these client types. Each client has unique needs and therefore packages are customized individually following this rough framework.
Type of Client #1: Full Service
Full Service bookkeeping clients want:
- Add Insight to manage all aspects of their bookkeeping, income, expenses, and payroll needs.
- They trust that Add Insight has their back so they can focus on their other responsibilities and their own passions.
- Add Insight to be an active and trusted member of your team.
- Strategic support as they work to grow their business profitably
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting
- To have someone who tests and recommends tools and apps for increased efficiency.
- To have questions answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.
Full Service bookkeeping clients are willing:
- To pay more for reassurance that their books are maintained accurately, their bills are paid on time, and their employees receive their pay when they expect it.
- Full-service clients appreciate having someone who will answer their questions but sees the value in trusting an outside expert so they can do what they do best.
- This client understands the opportunity costs of trying to do everything themselves.
- To rely on Add Insight to recommend the best tools and programs to use.
Type of Client #2: Assisted
Assisted bookkeeping clients want:
- Their relationship with Add Insight to be an active partnership. These clients rely on their QuickBooks file for up to date information. They might manage their invoices and bills, but Add Insight maintains a clean chart of accounts, balance sheet, and reconciles their accounts monthly.
- Add Insight to mentor them providing hands-on training and assistance. They want to know how to find information in their books even if they don’t choose to do the work themselves.
- Add Insight to be a resource to answer their questions and double check their work while seeing value in having an extra hand so they have time to focus on other tasks.
- Accurate, real-time data but don’t want to or don’t have the time to, invest in researching, learning, and implementing the best tools to gain this high level of understanding.
- To have a question answered within 48 hours depending on urgency.
Assisted bookkeeping clients are willing:
- To save some money by doing some of the work themselves as they share the responsibilities of maintaining their books.
- These clients want to work alongside Add Insight to receive mentorship and guidance along the way.
Type of Client #3: Solopreneurs and Start Ups
Solopreneur bookkeeping clients want:
- Someone who understands the solopreneur and their unique needs.
- To be smart about how they are running their business and have accurate data to base financial decisions on. They are small but agile, making informed strategic moves.
- To be compliant with State and Federal regulations. They want to be in control of their income and expenses and they want accurate estimated tax payment calculations.
- A go-to bookkeeper on call for questions, motivation, and support. They want a bookkeeper on their team.
Solopreneur bookkeeping clients are willing:
- To do most of the leg work themselves when it comes to tracking expenses, mileage, and invoicing but they like having an expert who they can check in with occasionally.
- To set goals, plan for the future, and rely on the support of a bookkeeper as they grow.
- Might use QuickBooks Self-Employed to record and track their expenses and income.
- To wait a little longer for a response to their questions.
To read about our services click here.
If you would like to know more, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.